Tuesday, February 22, 2011

INKSPIRATIONS COLOR CHALLENGE #58



Well this card is something very different for me.....Unsure about this card, but its slowly 
growing on me, I hope you like it, 



Stamps: Heart to Heart, Tiny Teeny Sentiments
Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Early Espresso
Punches: 2 Step Owl Punch, Hearts, Bow, Scallop Trim Border, Window, Teardrop
Embossing Folders: Textured, Non SU Woodgrain
Top Note, Little Leaves


Thanks for Visting , I look forward to your comments!!!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Love how you have dressed the owls with the tie and bow and eyelashers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! Really enjoying your blog - you are so talented. I love these owls - I just bought the owl punch and I'm at a complete loss as to what to do with it other than use it as a straight forward plain punch. Thanks for your inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete