Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We're Engaged..




Hello Everyone.....This is my first attempt at challenges...

I have proudly watched my Mum, make cards over the years and 
decided that,  I too, would love to try my hand at creating a card for this 
weeks challenge at Just Add Ink #135


Stamps: Papaya Collage, Together Forever
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Real Red
Owl Builder , Bird Builder, 
Modern Label & Heart to Heart Punches

Thanks for visiting.................................Lisa Maree

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Lisa Maree and those owls are always a cute addition. Thanks for joining in with our colour challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! What a great way to spend an afternoon, crafting with your Mum, Lisa. Good on you for entering our challenge - it's lovely to have you play along. Great card; hope to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very lovely card.I wish you good luck in the competition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so gorgeous what a great take on ths isort of card, Anny Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete